Well, nothings really going on so I got super bored and I decided to check ma blog. Since nothing was really going on, I decided to post something.
So... I am gonna put a bunch of random facts here as I think them up. Some will be about me and some wont. But I hope to make this post worth your time. Even though it probably wont be.
1. Slugs have four noses.
2. Jurassic Park is my favorite movie.
3. 48% of astronauts experience motion sickness.
4. My favorite place to be is probably the state of Washington.
Ummm... Heres where I have to think very hard haha. Try not to fall asleep with these, okay?
5. My step-brother has the same birthday as I do.
6. My favorite animal is either a horse, dog, giant panda, or red panda.
7. I have never been able to stand the loony toons episodes involving porky pig and daffy duck.
9. Bruce Wayne discovered the batcave by falling into it as a child.
10. I have a friend who has broken every finger except for three of them at least one time.
Well this was kinda fun... maybe I will do it again sometime... even though I probably bored you out of your wits... its a good time-user-upper. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment