Well, I was listening to the radio the other night. Good stuff, right? And then "Mine at Nine" starts up. That is basically when, at nine in the evening, they do a hour of only song requests. I think, "hmm... I can use this! This'l be fun!"
So I txt that there is a song that I like. I explain in the txt that I do not know who it is from.
Two songs later they havent played it.
So I try txting and requesting it again.
I send them the same text and nothing happens.
So, two songs later, I just text the title.
After five minutes I get a reply txt saying that that song is by Mongomery Gentry and that they just played a Montgomery Gentry song. I will have to wait a bit.
So I wait.
And Wait.
Finally, an hour later, I decide to call to request it.
I call and it doesnt ring. It just beeps.
So I call again and it just beeps. I guess that means that somebody else is using the phone. I wait a minute and try again.
ring... ring... ring... Click! The dude answers it.
"Hello?" he says.
"Oh! You answered! " I say.
He laughs and says he guesses I lucked out this time.
So I ask if they can play the song.
He asks me if I was the one who was txting him.
I say ya... and he said he txted me back and told me hed put it on later. I said I had waited an hour so I wasnt sure if he had forgotten, yada yada yada... Point is, he says he'd play it in about ten minutes....
Ten minutes later, he plays a different song "by request" by Mongomery Gentry.
Never call a station after 9 pm... The dude is always too tired to understand you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment