Okay you guys are breaking my heart here. Okay, maybe I am being impatient, but here's why I am so incredibly sad.
You ready?
I gave ALOT of people my blog website and guess what happened.
Just guess.
Can't?
NONE of you are following my blog.
None.
Well, sorry, I do have one follower.
Thanks mom.
But I want MORE than one!
I mean... wouldn't you?
I know you are not following my blog right now, so there is no way you can possibly know what I am saying right now, but when you finally remember to come and follow-you will see this and your heart will break just as you have broken mine.
Okay, not really.
But PLEASE follow my blog... sometime.
SOON.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you child of mine.
ReplyDeletewell lookie here! you got you own blog! very cool! and i would just like to point out ....i followed you blog the second i found out about it! ....i just didnt find out about it right away, my computer is down so im using pauls whenever hes not so im a little slower than norm. anywhooooo, welcome to the blogy world!
ReplyDeleteI'm anxiously awaiting another post!!!! HURRY!!!! I don't think I can handle the suspense. Will you post today??? Tomorrow??? When? I will check daily for updates!
ReplyDelete