Hey ya'll!
I have a blog now and so you guys can finally find out what is REALLY happening around here.
So it happened like this;
Mom: "So, I am gonna check my blog now."
Me: I don't think I have heard your new post."
Mom commences to read post.
Me (on the spur of the moment): "Mom, why can't I have a blog?"
Mom (sounding... a little surprised): "Well, if you had a blog, you would not be able to post anything inappropriate on it, you know?"
Me (sounding slightly offended): "Of course I wouldn't, mom! Don't you TRUST me?"
Smiles from both mom and me, for though I sound like a drama queen accusing mom, this is my nature, and she knew I was joking.
Mom sets up a blog for me while I watch, amazed that my dream came true because I simply asked that one question.
Okay, it is not really my dream.
But I did want a blog.
And now I have one.
But... unfortunately... I currently have nothing interesting to post.
I am so sorry, but you will have to wait a little while until God decides to make the aliens land in our yard or something.
Hey, you never know.
Ha ha okay heres the sentence that all you literalists are looking for; 'The aliens will not land in my yard.'
I know. But the sad truth is that I am prone to exaggeration.
Anyways there you have it; my first post.
Hope you like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh what a glorious post it was! I simply love your literalist comments of yourself, how delightful! Post more!!
ReplyDeleteWell thank you. I will post more.
ReplyDeleteMakealah, my talented granddaughter, has a blog!! And a way with words!!! Did I mention she is my granddaughter??
ReplyDeleteLove you Makealah!