Monday, July 27, 2009

Out of the Ordinary

I know that the things that I post about are considerably insignificant in the contrast of what you guys post about, but, as I have a blog, I must post anything out of the ordinary that occurs in my neck of the woods.
So I will tell you.
I AM HAVING A BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!
Okay. Having a birthday party may not be strange, unusual, insane or stupid to you, unless you are one of those things.
But it is out of the ordinary simply because I do not have a birthday party every day, or every week, or even every month no matter how much I want one.
No.
I only get one once a year.
Thus... out of the ordinary.
So, for those of you who are coming, yay for you because you get to experience the party and the cake and bring me gifts without me even asking you to!
For those of you who are not coming, yay for you also because you get to read about it on my blog. This is not quite so fun. But it is better than nothing.

Another out of the ordinary update is that two days after my birthday party, I am going to a summer camp in Canada and I will try to bring my new camera that I'm wanting to get for my birthday (hint hint, grandma! ;) lol) and I will also try to take pictures and bring them back!

Hugs!

-Makealah

No comments:

Post a Comment